Interviews provides the opportunity for two-way communication and interaction to determine fit between candidate and employer.
- 4 seconds : 1 impression is made
- 10 seconds: 11 impression are made
You never have a Second chance to make a good first impression!
- Personal appearance
- Eye contact
- Communication skill
- Get comfortable with YOU as the main topic
- Never shy to sell YOU.
- Body Language, Expression and nervous habits.
- Show Enthusiasm, Interest.
- Wrap up the interview by selling your Strengths.
Top Behavioral interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why did you choose this career?
- What are your long and short term goals?
- What do you consider your greatest strength & greatest weakness?
- What motivates you?
- Why should we hire you?
- Why do you want to work for our company?
- What qualities do you possess that make you think you would be successful in this job/industry?
- What do you do in your free time?
- What qualities you look for a manager?
- How do you handle stress?
- Where you see yourself in 5 years?
- Describe a situation when you knew that its impossible to meet the deadline. How did you solve it?
- Tell me something you didn’t achieved in your last project?
- Team Players
- Detail Oriented
- Fast Learner
- Highly Technical
- Too much detail oriented
- Talking about weakness, mention how you are overcoming them
- Initiatives taken
- Project completed
Ask Intelligent Questions
- What would be a typical day for a SDET on the team?
- What would be the initial goals and deliverable’s for this role within the first 30/60 days?
Ask General Questions
- Could you describe more fully the duties and responsibilities of the position?
- How are new hired trained and developed?
- how big the team I will be working with?
- What project initiatives are planned for the near future.
- How and when my performance be evaluated?
- What are the priorities of the organization over next year?
- What it takes to be highly successful in this organization?
- When can I expect to hear from you regarding your hiring decision?
Ask Technical Questions
- What Platform, methodology, and technology are used in this project?
- What Types of Testing Tools do you use?