- Do you have hands-on QA Automation experience? How much experience do you have?
As of over six years experience working as Test Engineer in different domains and environment, i found myself very expert of QA Automation Framework development and implementing in CI/CD process. In some of my project i also developed automation framework from scratch. Maintaining existing framework, developing script for new acceptance criteria, supporting different release and daily regression with automation test is part of my typical day routine.
- In your experience, how much percentage of Automation vs. manual testing have you done?
Automation 60% Manual 40%
- How did you do automation testing for the services you working on?
- How did you do automation on services integration testing?
For Integration Testing we run our test automation suit in release environment after every deployment from develop and Hotfix.
- How did you validate results of the services and compare with database?
Most of my project for web application I do little data validation in database but I while worked as ETL Tester most of my typical day used to do data validation, creating temp table doing complex SQL joint queries etc.
- How did your automation testing or your work fit in daily scrum (agile) environment?
We do automate feature which developed in previous sprint and manual testing for feature of current sprint. Daily scrum I update what I did yesterday, what’s working today and if any blockage.
- How will you find an element using Selenium?
Using different locator by inspect element. Most of project I did use CSS Selector and Xpath for finding element.
- Mention what is the use of X-path?
Xpath is used to find object, sometime finding xpath is easy but if it’s a dynamic object you have to write custom xpath.
- What is the difference between type keys and type commands?
- What are the four parameter you have to pass in Selenium?
Host, Port Number, Browser, URL
- What types of exceptions are available in Selenium?
- Do you have Java Programming experience?
Yes, I worked over 4 years using java to develop automation framework. Using Interfaces and Page Object model is my favorite to develop automated Test framework.
- Please explain What tools you are using for Automation testing?
Cucumber, Selenium, Protractor, LeanFT and Specflow is my favorite while developing automation framework for UI
- Do you have testing experience in Web Services? API? REST?
I am working over five year in API Testing. Developed automated test for different REST API like Micro-services API, Flow API of different methods(GET, POST, PUT, PATCH). RestAssured, RestSharp, Apache HttpClient and PostMan is my favorite while developing automation framework for API.
- Do you have experience in End to End testing?
I did End-to-End Testing is to test whether the flow of an application is performing as designed from start to finish. End-to-end testing ensure that that integrated components of an application function as expected.